new server

Minecraft
Game discussion - Server coming soon!

new server

Postby DarkEmoAngel » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:34 am

hi guyz, i got a new server on mc for free, but how to get plugins, pls help me. its kinda new et server

ip: IP removed
User avatar
DarkEmoAngel
.
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:27 pm
Location: Belgium-West Flanders-Moorslede
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: hidden knives
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|DarkEmoAngel
Steam Name: guntherofdeath
Clan Wars: 0

Re: new server

Postby FuRious » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:05 am

Gunther ...

Do you know how advertising isn't allowed here ?
Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
FuRious
.
 
Posts: 8405
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:22 pm
Location: France, Lyon
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: My Knife
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|FuRi@u$|
Steam Name: etfurious1
Clan Wars: 0

Re: new server

Postby DarkEmoAngel » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:35 am

FuRious wrote:Gunther ...

Do you know how advertising isn't allowed here ?

yea but its meaned to be et server till the other one is back
User avatar
DarkEmoAngel
.
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:27 pm
Location: Belgium-West Flanders-Moorslede
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: hidden knives
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|DarkEmoAngel
Steam Name: guntherofdeath
Clan Wars: 0

Re: new server

Postby JaneX » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:29 am

First of all, you shouldn't advertise in any way.

Second, if you host a server on your computer it's not up 24/7.

Third, the server has to look good with a spawn, different worlds, plugins and much more. You need alot of time to learn how everything works. There is alot of videos on Youtube that will teach you how to make a Bukkit server witch allows you to add plugins.

However, i don't think that this server should be our Minecraft server.
Image
"Force and mind are opposites, morality ends where a gun begins."
User avatar
JaneX
.
 
Posts: 1933
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:59 am
Location: Slovenia
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: Thompson
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|JaneX|
Steam Name: Enormex
Clan Wars: 2

Re: new server

Postby DarkEmoAngel » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:50 pm

JaneX wrote:First of all, you shouldn't advertise in any way.

Second, if you host a server on your computer it's not up 24/7.

Third, the server has to look good with a spawn, different worlds, plugins and much more. You need alot of time to learn how everything works. There is alot of videos on Youtube that will teach you how to make a Bukkit server witch allows you to add plugins.

However, i don't think that this server should be our Minecraft server.

ok :'( and if i want to do something for the clan...
User avatar
DarkEmoAngel
.
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:27 pm
Location: Belgium-West Flanders-Moorslede
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: hidden knives
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|DarkEmoAngel
Steam Name: guntherofdeath
Clan Wars: 0

Re: new server

Postby JaneX » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:53 pm

gunther wrote:ok :'( and if i want to do something for the clan...


Did I say that you shouldn't do it?

Feel free to do it but as I said you need to learn to make it first.

Read the post before you reply.

The only think I said is: "I don't think that this server should be our Minecraft server."
Image
"Force and mind are opposites, morality ends where a gun begins."
User avatar
JaneX
.
 
Posts: 1933
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:59 am
Location: Slovenia
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: Thompson
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|JaneX|
Steam Name: Enormex
Clan Wars: 2

Re: new server

Postby Unit » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:57 pm

gunther wrote:hi guyz, i got a new server on mc for free, but how to get plugins, pls help me. its kinda new et server

ip: IP removed


Another thing gunther, if you want to make a MC server for ET it will have to be unofficial seeing as you are not a LT. That's why my DOOM server isn't official.
Image

"People die if they are killed" - A philosopher of the ages.
User avatar
Unit
.
 
Posts: 2506
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:55 pm
Location: The Gates of Dawn
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: Super Shotgun
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Unit
Steam Name: Unitron
Clan Wars: 0

Re: new server

Postby DarkEmoAngel » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:19 pm

Unitron wrote:
gunther wrote:hi guyz, i got a new server on mc for free, but how to get plugins, pls help me. its kinda new et server

ip: IP removed


Another thing gunther, if you want to make a MC server for ET it will have to be unofficial seeing as you are not a LT. That's why my DOOM server isn't official.

when its up i could give it to lt dueh
User avatar
DarkEmoAngel
.
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:27 pm
Location: Belgium-West Flanders-Moorslede
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: hidden knives
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|DarkEmoAngel
Steam Name: guntherofdeath
Clan Wars: 0

Re: new server

Postby Unit » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:52 pm

gunther wrote:
Unitron wrote:
gunther wrote:hi guyz, i got a new server on mc for free, but how to get plugins, pls help me. its kinda new et server

ip: IP removed


Another thing gunther, if you want to make a MC server for ET it will have to be unofficial seeing as you are not a LT. That's why my DOOM server isn't official.

when its up i could give it to lt dueh


Ummm...no you couldn't, If you're running it, it's your responsibility not the LT's.

and anyways how would you even 'give' a server to someone?
Image

"People die if they are killed" - A philosopher of the ages.
User avatar
Unit
.
 
Posts: 2506
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:55 pm
Location: The Gates of Dawn
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: Super Shotgun
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Unit
Steam Name: Unitron
Clan Wars: 0

Re: new server

Postby DarkEmoAngel » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:09 pm

Unitron wrote:
gunther wrote:
Unitron wrote:
gunther wrote:hi guyz, i got a new server on mc for free, but how to get plugins, pls help me. its kinda new et server

ip: IP removed


Another thing gunther, if you want to make a MC server for ET it will have to be unofficial seeing as you are not a LT. That's why my DOOM server isn't official.

when its up i could give it to lt dueh


Ummm...no you couldn't, If you're running it, it's your responsibility not the LT's.

and anyways how would you even 'give' a server to someone?

it was a free bukkit server
User avatar
DarkEmoAngel
.
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:27 pm
Location: Belgium-West Flanders-Moorslede
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: hidden knives
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|DarkEmoAngel
Steam Name: guntherofdeath
Clan Wars: 0

Next

Return to Minecraft - 1.12

  • Advertisement