Page 2 of 2

Re: new server

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:17 pm
by Mashood
Gunther if you would need to help et and make a mc server..
You may have a great responsibility.. for the griefing and others.. espicially /oping unknown people...
and as u may guess that if its a Bukkit/Tekkit/Hexxit or any other free server...
It has the limits soon..

Re: new server

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:57 pm
by DarkEmoAngel
-:Masood:- wrote:Gunther if you would need to help et and make a mc server..
You may have a great responsibility.. for the griefing and others.. espicially /oping unknown people...
and as u may guess that if its a Bukkit/Tekkit/Hexxit or any other free server...
It has the limits soon..

its already up, but yea, i dont may give the ip, good luck whit finding it

Re: new server

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:06 pm
by FuRious
gunther wrote:
-:Masood:- wrote:Gunther if you would need to help et and make a mc server..
You may have a great responsibility.. for the griefing and others.. espicially /oping unknown people...
and as u may guess that if its a Bukkit/Tekkit/Hexxit or any other free server...
It has the limits soon..

its already up, but yea, i dont may give the ip, good luck whit finding it


How may cores and GB (memory) this server use ?

Re: new server

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:08 pm
by DarkEmoAngel
FuRious wrote:
gunther wrote:
-:Masood:- wrote:Gunther if you would need to help et and make a mc server..
You may have a great responsibility.. for the griefing and others.. espicially /oping unknown people...
and as u may guess that if its a Bukkit/Tekkit/Hexxit or any other free server...
It has the limits soon..

its already up, but yea, i dont may give the ip, good luck whit finding it


How may cores and GB (memory) this server use ?

donno,much

Re: new server

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:43 pm
by FuRious
gunther wrote:donno,much


o.O

Need to know because without it we can't do nothing xd

So what are the settings of this server ?

Re: new server

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:00 pm
by DarkEmoAngel
FuRious wrote:
gunther wrote:donno,much


o.O

Need to know because without it we can't do nothing xd

So what are the settings of this server ?

5 plugins

Re: new server

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:26 pm
by Unit
gunther wrote:
FuRious wrote:
gunther wrote:donno,much


o.O

Need to know because without it we can't do nothing xd

So what are the settings of this server ?

5 plugins


Ummm...I think Furious needs to know more then that gunther ;)

Re: new server

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:29 pm
by FuRious
Unitron wrote:
gunther wrote:
FuRious wrote:
gunther wrote:donno,much


o.O

Need to know because without it we can't do nothing xd

So what are the settings of this server ?

5 plugins


Ummm...I think Furious needs to know more then that gunther ;)


Yes the server need need to have 4GB minimum to run correctly and the average of plugins was about 30 in the ETernal Minecraft Server. :)

Re: new server

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:55 pm
by Mashood
Gunther what are the "Plugins" you have added?
Cause you know that if theres an old plugins that you are adding may cause of exploits..