Ban Hans And Dextronic.

Any issues with our game servers, forum or admins? Banned in our server or forum? Post here.

Ban Hans And Dextronic.

Postby TerrorbillyXD » Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:47 pm

Hello,It's me Terror.I would like to tell the dead admins that there are a lot of cheaters in ND these days.And they jus don't give up cheating.
It's my Appeal to admins like Furious and Mthemsen that Spec them in game and just ban them ASAP

See you guys in game ;)
TerrorbillyXD

Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: Thompson
Wolfenstein ET Name: TerrorBillyXD
Steam Name: TerrorBollyD
Clan Wars: 0

Re: Ban Hans And Dextronic.

Postby TerrorbillyXD » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:00 pm

One is HANS who is legit,Another is HANSHANS,who is the cheater.
TerrorbillyXD

Favourite Weapon: Thompson
Wolfenstein ET Name: TerrorBillyXD
Steam Name: TerrorBollyD

Postby FuRious » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:04 pm

TerrorbillyXD wrote:One is HANS who is legit,Another is HANSHANS,who is the cheater.

We are not dead yet.
Thank you for the report.
Totten banned the cheater :)
FuRious

Favourite Weapon: My Knife
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|FuRi@u$|
Steam Name: etfurious1

Postby Sharkbait » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:30 pm

FuRious wrote:
TerrorbillyXD wrote:One is HANS who is legit,Another is HANSHANS,who is the cheater.

We are not dead yet.

Yes, agree with Terrorbilly, unfortunately this server is being left to go ferrel and allowing players to frequently join and cheat. This is causing regular and fair players to spec or quit with no consequences on said individuals and leaves regular players unable to take action. Very frustrating for us few who still remain and join for some good gaming and play regularly and fairly.
It's a shame that this great game and server gets ruined by a select few who continue to join the server and cheat (as current as today- 14 Dec 21. latest being a player who despite requests to stop continues to ruin it for everyone. Player changes name to similar ones to other players- mimicking mine as "Sherkbait")
If this is not addressed or action is not taken then it will result in good players sadly abandoning the server in search of others which will be greatly disappointing. It also disrespects the main regular players who play fairly and are unable to do anything to stop it and be walked all over. please respond and support to cleanse out the cheats and help fellow players. Many thanks, Sharkbait
Sharkbait

Wolfenstein ET Name: sharkbait

Postby Pear » Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:56 pm

Sharkbait wrote:
FuRious wrote:

We are not dead yet.

Yes, agree with Terrorbilly, unfortunately this server is being left to go ferrel and allowing players to frequently join and cheat. This is causing regular and fair players to spec or quit with no consequences on said individuals and leaves regular players unable to take action. Very frustrating for us few who still remain and join for some good gaming and play regularly and fairly.
It's a shame that this great game and server gets ruined by a select few who continue to join the server and cheat (as current as today- 14 Dec 21. latest being a player who despite requests to stop continues to ruin it for everyone. Player changes name to similar ones to other players- mimicking mine as "Sherkbait")
If this is not addressed or action is not taken then it will result in good players sadly abandoning the server in search of others which will be greatly disappointing. It also disrespects the main regular players who play fairly and are unable to do anything to stop it and be walked all over. please respond and support to cleanse out the cheats and help fellow players. Many thanks, Sharkbait

ah shit ,Sorry about that.
I'll keep an eye for the cheetas :sld:
Pear

Favourite Weapon: MP40
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|PeaR*|M2S
Clan Wars: 2

Return to Issues & Ban Appeals

• Advertisement