New maps on NoDownload

#ET|NoDownload|
62.210.115.183:27960 // et.etclan.net:27960

Re: New maps on NoDownload

Postby FuRious » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:07 pm

So, I understand well :

Supply Depot (Veteran), Marrackech (Sabbath) and Special Delivery (Lurker) to replace El_Kef, Bucket_v2 and ETbeach ?
Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
FuRious
.
 
Posts: 8406
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:22 pm
Location: France, Lyon
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: My Knife
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|FuRi@u$|
Steam Name: etfurious1
Clan Wars: 0

Re: New maps on NoDownload

Postby Veteran » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:21 pm

FuRious wrote:So, I understand well :

Supply Depot (Veteran), Marrackech (Sabbath) and Special Delivery (Lurker) to replace El_Kef, Bucket_v2 and ETbeach ?


I'm ok with Supply Depot, but not ok with other 2.
Marrackech - We had it already on ND and it's removed now, so I guess it wasn't good enough.
Special Delivery - probably will end fast with adre.
User avatar
Veteran
.
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:05 pm
Location: Poland
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: Thompson
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Veteran'|
Clan Wars: 5

Re: New maps on NoDownload

Postby Ziltoid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:24 pm

Veteran wrote:Marrackech - We had it already on ND and it's removed now, so I guess it wasn't good enough.


So I guess that counts for Bremen as well then? Already been removed so it wasn't good enough :D
Image

~~GOD OF MASTURBATION~~

#MattEgeFennyWorstLT

I used to have nice signatures, then Photobucket went full retard.
User avatar
Ziltoid
.
 
Posts: 2976
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:24 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Ziltoid
Steam Name: SaltboxMetal
Clan Wars: 0

Re: New maps on NoDownload

Postby Veteran » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:28 pm

Ziltoid wrote:
Veteran wrote:Marrackech - We had it already on ND and it's removed now, so I guess it wasn't good enough.


So I guess that counts for Bremen as well then? Already been removed so it wasn't good enough :D


Fair enough :D
User avatar
Veteran
.
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:05 pm
Location: Poland
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: Thompson
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Veteran'|
Clan Wars: 5

Re: New maps on NoDownload

Postby Sharky » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:34 pm

Am I crazy for wanting ND to be NoDownload again?
Image
Image
#LazyLT
User avatar
Sharky
.
 
Posts: 2536
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:50 pm
Location: Kekistan
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: Pepe
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|$harky|
Steam Name: Sharkadactyl
Clan Wars: 0

Re: New maps on NoDownload

Postby Veteran » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:48 pm

Sharky wrote:Am I crazy for wanting ND to be NoDownload again?


You are not, I visited ND for the first time, because of just 6 standard maps.
User avatar
Veteran
.
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:05 pm
Location: Poland
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: Thompson
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Veteran'|
Clan Wars: 5

Re: New maps on NoDownload

Postby FuRious » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:00 pm

So what if I disagree for Supply depot because of hundreds ways to walljump ?

This topic leads to nothing .. :D

Also we can put only 1 or 2 extra maps (for those who are bored to play same maps over and over), not need to get more. :)
Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
FuRious
.
 
Posts: 8406
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:22 pm
Location: France, Lyon
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: My Knife
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|FuRi@u$|
Steam Name: etfurious1
Clan Wars: 0

Re: New maps on NoDownload

Postby Veteran » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:24 pm

FuRious wrote:So what if I disagree for Supply depot because of hundreds ways to walljump ?

This topic leads to nothing .. :D

Also we can put only 1 or 2 extra maps (for those who are bored to play same maps over and over), not need to get more. :)


So beach don't have ways to wj? :D Most important thing is just to remove 3 x useless maps :(

And what with vote system?
User avatar
Veteran
.
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:05 pm
Location: Poland
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: Thompson
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Veteran'|
Clan Wars: 5

Re: New maps on NoDownload

Postby Ziltoid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:41 pm

You can still walljump Fueldump as well, despite the changes Matt has made to it. Walljumping isn´t really a valid reason to not add a map when one of the default maps still has that problem.
Image

~~GOD OF MASTURBATION~~

#MattEgeFennyWorstLT

I used to have nice signatures, then Photobucket went full retard.
User avatar
Ziltoid
.
 
Posts: 2976
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:24 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Ziltoid
Steam Name: SaltboxMetal
Clan Wars: 0

Re: New maps on NoDownload

Postby FuRious » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:51 pm

Ziltoid wrote:You can still walljump Fueldump as well, despite the changes Matt has made to it. Walljumping isn´t really a valid reason to not add a map when one of the default maps still has that problem.


Yeah true. So are we adding supply depot ?
Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
FuRious
.
 
Posts: 8406
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:22 pm
Location: France, Lyon
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: My Knife
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|FuRi@u$|
Steam Name: etfurious1
Clan Wars: 0

PreviousNext

Return to NoDownload - ET 3.00

  • Advertisement