Multiclanning is allowed under level 300 but...

Multiclanning is allowed under level 300 but...

Postby MARJINAL » Sun May 29, 2022 2:26 am

Hi there.
I know multiclanning is allowed below level 300.
I've been in this situation for the past month.
I came to let you know.
I won't tell anyone the clan name and server name, I'm not going to advertise.
I didn't feel the need to join another clan, Eternal clan is very very good.
I had founded my own clan in 2006 which I had stopped in 2012 at the same time as I had stopped the game. When I came back to play our game. I found friends from more than 10 years ago. They made me want to reactivate my old clan.
I want to stay loyal to the eternal clan, I am very grateful to it for recruiting me in 2017.
However I feel the need to revive my clan and at the same time to have my own server.
I think it's doable because my server is not a jaymod and it's not configured like any other server. So no risk of competing with you and that's not my intention anyway.
Let me know if it's good for you or tell me if it's better that I leave the eternal clan.

Cordially
MARJINAL

Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: Molotov coktail
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|MARJINAL
Clan Wars: 0

Re: Multiclanning is allowed under level 300 but...

Postby Cr4Zy » Sun May 29, 2022 9:34 am

Hello, in my opinion is really up to yourself what you wanna do tbh, I'm not too sure how multiclanning works now, but back in my days (2014-2016), multiclanning wasn't allowed at all or highly restricted by owners of clans to stay loyal with only one clan (not all of them but some),
Let's see what Leading Team has to say,
and Good Luck with reactivating your own clan if you aren't gonna stay with us :)
Cr4Zy

Favourite Weapon: MP40
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Cr4zy

Postby MARJINAL » Sun May 29, 2022 12:30 pm

I myself have encountered this problem with my members. It was not acceptable for me, that one of my teammates belonged to another clan than mine. It irritated me and made me feel betrayed. So what happened was that some bypassed this rule in secret. Today I met former members of my clan who joined the prestigious American and German clans (note that I do not name any clan!). There aren't many players on ET anymore. So I resigned myself to accepting multiclanning. ET players are now rare and precious, you have to pamper them and above all make sure that they have fun above all else. Otherwise it will be the end of ET. The management team found a good solution by limiting the level of members who are in other clans. As far as I'm concerned, it's not a loyalty issue because I don't want to be in another clan. I have a few former clan members who tracked me down (10 years later). They had created a facebook group where they met, one of them invited me to this group recently and what I saw shocked me. My teammates were waiting for me to come back, they were talking about me as if I were a very close brother or friend. And since I was unaware of the existence of this group, I never replied until last month. Just for these 3 or 4 members that I found, I have to revive my clan. FYI 10 years ago, I owned one of the top 5 most popular servers in the game. Jealous people first hacked my forum, which was the main place of communication between members and other players. Then they succeeded in destroying my dedicated server which was hosted at OVH. It destroyed me so morally that I stopped everything concerning ET. This is the reason for this announcement.
MARJINAL

Postby FuRious » Sun May 29, 2022 12:41 pm

You will be always welcome here until you don't advertise your server or recruit in #ET (like you said)
I'm always happy to play with you because you are fair and always nice :P
So, don't worry worry about that and enjoy :cool:
FuRious

Favourite Weapon: My Knife
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|FuRi@u$|
Steam Name: etfurious1

Postby MARJINAL » Sun May 29, 2022 1:46 pm

Thank you chief furious, you reassured me :) .
Don't worry, I'll stay loyal to the eternal clan.
I would not do to others what has been done to me in the past.
In any case, it made me happy to see the one who recruited me in 2017.
I arrive on the server but first I will see if my TerrorBilly nightmare is not playing there :lool: . He's the one that kills me the most in the game. In the past it was you and Kirka :) .
MARJINAL

Postby FuRious » Sun May 29, 2022 8:18 pm

I remember that good old time. If I catch you playing in ND maybe I could find a quick time to play with / against you back :P
FuRious

Favourite Weapon: My Knife
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|FuRi@u$|
Steam Name: etfurious1

Postby MARJINAL » Mon May 30, 2022 1:50 am

It will be a great pleasure for me :up: ;)
MARJINAL

Return to Announcements

• Advertisement